Soggy Sunday after Sunny Saturday…

It started raining shortly after we got done at the Flower and Garden festival my Mom and I went to yesterday. It was so sunny and beautiful the entire time we were at the show and I had to sing a little praise to God for holding off the rain till after we got to see the whole festival. I got so many good shots I want to make a slide show for you to watch… but I have to figure this out first on my new computer, then figure out how to post it. My husband and I have been sharing his computer for a while and finally I have saved enough for one of my own 🙂 (Big smile, I will post a photo of it once my new lid for it comes in).

Anyways back to the garden show. There were so many cool plants, flowers, and crafts there. I have never been to a garden show like this and my Mom and I want to make this a tradition. So here are a few of my favorites for you to enjoy especially if you are having a rainy day like me (heavy on the rain).

I saw this on the way into the show in someones yard... I thought it was pretty. I think it is an Allium Onion Flower.

A tree waterfall

The castle door

A glass flower... this guy made them out of old bowls and plates, etc.

One of many waterfalls

Rows of flowers, vegetables, and herbs to buy 🙂

A friendly pup I saw

My motto for the next few days...

1. wordsfromanneli
    Apr 22, 2012 @ 16:29:53

Lovely day. Beats sitting around doing nothing. Nice photos.

2. lodgehousebandbsomerset
    Apr 22, 2012 @ 17:16:03

Lovely photos, It has done nothing but rain all day long here in England, and I so wanted to get out in the garden…….

3. amy b.
    Apr 22, 2012 @ 19:34:44

Thanks for your comment. I was pulled into your blog by the allium photo as I have been publishing a photo a day of one allium in my garden. I don’t have many but I love them all. Very cool glass art, too… he remelts the plates to create new art?

Apr 22, 2012 @ 19:40:17

It looked like he just used existing pieces and put them together with some tyle of glue. I will have to check out your allium. I’m so glad you came by my blog 🙂

4. Sarah B-P
    Apr 22, 2012 @ 21:00:47

I love shows like this! So inspirational! Lovely pix!!!

5. punkrgrl
    Apr 22, 2012 @ 21:46:01

Nice pictures. 🙂

6. backonmyown
    Apr 23, 2012 @ 07:56:17

Wonderful photos. We had a soggy Sunday, too. Today–sunny and a bit cold for Charlotte this time of year.

Apr 23, 2012 @ 09:33:36

It’s still raining here. Our chickens are not too happy about that. Glad it is sunny your way 🙂 Thanks for the nice comment and glad you liked the photos.