Was the weather man right?

One of my favorite flowers is the Gerber daisy. I love the colors, the design, and how they grow. Now I enjoy daisy’s in general, but this has to be my favorite variety. It’s almost like a sunshine (which I also enjoy). Which brings me to today… my motto worked the sun came out and was out all day. Over the weekend the weather man said it was supposed to rain until Wednesday, then he said Tuesday, then it said slight chance Tuesday, but ending by mid day. Well the rain ended overnight and today was sunny, yet still chilly. A weather man is the only job you can not be right in and still keep your job;)

I had to run an errand this morning and took the dogs (they love to ride).

Chase likes to sleep in this weird position when in the truck.

When we got back the dog’s  layed in the sun and watched the chickens. (I wish I could have too, but I had to go to work).

I want to thank all my followers and visitors. I had my highest visitors day yesterday and it made me so happy. I am very blessed to have followers like you 🙂

1. Dan Traun - Outdoor Guy Photography
    Apr 24, 2012 @ 20:51:59

that is a very peculiar sleeping pose 🙂

2. Sarah
    Apr 24, 2012 @ 20:54:33

Congratulations on your best ever # of views! Isn’t it fun to think that people you don’t even know, from far flung parts of the country or world, are reading what you wrote and looking at your pictures? 🙂

3. Ter
    Apr 24, 2012 @ 20:58:46

I adore Gerber daisies! Featured them prominently in my wedding flowers a couple yrs ago & always keep them around. Have a pink plant my MIL gave me for my birthday last week & an orange one I couldn’t say no to.

Don’t you just love how funny our fuzzies can be? Our little girl sleeps sitting up in the car, head pressed against the back of the middle section of the seat, totally in profile. She’s mushed herself in funnier positions too. I’ll post a pic on my blog soon!

Apr 24, 2012 @ 21:04:57

I also used gerber daisys in our wedding. My mom and I made boquets out of them and used them on the cake, etc.
      I do love my pups and all their wierd ways. It sounds like your pup is just as cute as mine sleeping in the car. I can’t wait to see your photo of this 🙂

4. amy b.
    Apr 24, 2012 @ 21:03:34

I think I love your chickens. Our subdivision only allows “domestic pets” or I would have a coop of my own. We were looking at Wednesday rain, too, so I’ve been putting off housework until then. Now it looks like Thursday rain instead… one more day to delay and enjoy the great outdoors. 🙂

5. wordsfromanneli
    Apr 24, 2012 @ 22:43:23

I love gerberas too. The petals remind me a bit of zinnias which have the loveliest pastel colours. So glad you had a good “visitors'” day. What goes around….

6. fabala24
    Apr 25, 2012 @ 08:04:29

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your visit 🙂

I like all of your pictures, especially your dog and the daisy. Congratulations on your best ever number of views!

7. Cassandra
    Apr 25, 2012 @ 09:08:48

I’m glad you found my blog too – your dogs are adorable and I’m jealous of your break in the rain! Looks like your chickens did enjoy getting some sunshine 🙂

8. steiderstudios
    Apr 25, 2012 @ 10:57:26

Gerber daisies are one of my favorites too! Congrats on the views, I avidly watch my stats, lol.