Full Moon

Did you see the moon last night? It was so big and bright. I heard that tonight the moon will be the closest to the earth it gets. I hope you get to go out and see it.

I am off to clean house, make sure the chickens have a cool spot for the day, and make sure the dogs get a walk while it is still cool enough. I will be back tonight to let you know how things go.

1. projectwhitespace
    May 05, 2012 @ 09:57:51

No, I did not see the moon, but if this is the picture you took last night, I wish I had seen it! Very nice!
    Hope you enjoyed your dog walk. 🙂

2. jmgoyder
    May 05, 2012 @ 10:02:43

Unfortunately tonight the moon (from here anyway) is hiding! Could you tell it to come back from your place?

3. Adelina
    May 05, 2012 @ 21:49:08

I heard that the Moon is closest but I rather see it from photos. It is more beautiful than seeing it ‘in person’.
    I like that your picture is so black and white 🙂

4. Animalcouriers
    May 06, 2012 @ 03:00:15

We missed it, shame! Thanks for your shot though.

5. squirrel circus
    May 07, 2012 @ 11:35:20

We saw the Super Moon from our little part of the East Coast, this weekend. 🙂 It was amazing — your picture of it perfectly captures it in all its glory!

May 07, 2012 @ 16:34:51

I am so glad you got to see it. I think it was cool, I am just bumed it was too cloudy Saturday to get the great shots some others seemed to get. I am glad my photo captured it I was afraid it didn’t do it justice 🙂

6. esmeowl12
    May 08, 2012 @ 09:35:56

Great photo of the supermoon. It was beautiful here in Tennessee, too.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )