Old house, Old Barn, Young dogs…

It has been a quieter day today at our home. Since there is nothing much to post about I wanted to share a few photos of an old house, a barn, and my boys that I took a couple of weeks ago when we visited a battlefield. I really loved this old house.

The barn was very neat also…

I also really love my boys (if you havent been following me and don’t know this yet)

I wanted to thank those of you who offered support after my post yesterday. I am gratefulΒ some of you out there have had parents who also have been though eye surgery and could give me support. I hope you had a very blessed Wednesday and I hope you have a blessed rest of the week πŸ™‚

1. Raynifly
    May 09, 2012 @ 23:06:43

That is one beautiful house! And Baxter is rocking that… Is that a bandana? ;-p Well, he’s rocking it pretty well.

2. WestEastern
    May 09, 2012 @ 23:11:59

What a beautiful house – I love all of the windows!

3. Eleenie
    May 10, 2012 @ 02:40:04

That house has character, it’s lovely.

4. amy b.
    May 10, 2012 @ 07:55:34

These look like they have been well preserved. I love to go into old buildings and feel instantly transported to another age. Battlefields have their own special echoes.

May 10, 2012 @ 21:56:36

I know what you mean… I never get tired of being around this house πŸ™‚ The battlefield is different than others we go to it is more quiet and personable if a battlefield can be that πŸ˜‰

5. Nortehanon
    May 10, 2012 @ 11:12:46

This is what makes me happy about blog hopping: I get so see sceneries that I don’t see in my side of the world πŸ˜‰

Blessings to you.

6. rhequinearts
    May 11, 2012 @ 12:07:35

Hi, I am a clutzy elephant in the maze of wordpress right now & couldn’t find a way to leave you a general msg. to say thank you for your comments on my 1st post. However it landed me here on your beautiful page with wonderful pics & loving things you share. It’s beautiful, Thank You for your sharing:)

May 11, 2012 @ 16:13:41

You are more then welcome. I have been doing this a few months now and I still feel like wordpress is a maze. I am so glad you like the photos and posts on my pages. Hope you will come back πŸ™‚

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )