And the sun came out…

Yesterday was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day… it is why I missed my 10 things Tuesday and will have to make up for it with ten things Thursday.

Today I am choosing to see the sunshine and white fluffy clouds…

I am also choosing to rest and try to de-stress. It’s so humid outside you are drenched as soon as you go out. The dogs keep trying to leave the fence to get to the cool ditch water, but even that is dried up so I put out their baby pool (Chase liked it, Baxter only would drink from it).

Still they choose to be inside with me sleeping on the cold wood floors. (Can’t say I blame them). We got my car back from the shop today 🙂 Yahoo no more rental. I want to try to remember to post Monday nights dinner I made… cauliflower soup. I took some to work to share with coworkers and it got great reviews. I made the soup Monday as it was still chilly and cold enough for soup… unlike today.

Driving on the back road earlier in the week, near where we saw the peacock, we saw some chickens running around. Chickens are so funny when they run, if you are in a bad mood and see a chicken run, you can’t help but feel better, at least a little bit.

When I went out to check on the chickens and eggs I saw our cherry tree has started to get some red cherries on them. These are sour cherries, but are still good. I will have to keep an eye on them to see when they get ready and try to beat the birds to them.

I am glad half the week is over and there is only two days till the weekend. On a positive note I am so happy to pass 200 followers so thank you to each and every one of you who visits me daily and has chosen to follow my little part of the world. I am so grateful you are helping to make my blog a success. Blessings today to you and yours.

1. magsx2
    May 16, 2012 @ 18:27:39

Hi,
    On my side of the world it is just starting to get cooler, we are in Autumn and then Winter, the long hot days are behind us for a little while at least. 🙂
    I love the photos, especially the photo with the dogs, they look cute with both their heads turned around towards you.

May 16, 2012 @ 18:29:24

I am so glad you liked the post. I am glad it is summer almost, but I do miss the weather you are getting right now. Thank you for your continued comments, it is very kind 🙂

2. Jennifer
    May 16, 2012 @ 18:41:12

Growing up on a cherry farm your picture of the fruit brought back many memories. Funny how it does that, just a small thing evokes all those emotions. Good ones of course. And I’m too heading into Winter.

May 16, 2012 @ 18:43:44

If I could I would send you some cherries when they are ready. They may not make it in the mail though. I wish you a safe winter. Where are you if you don’t mind me asking?

3. ymctblogs2
    May 16, 2012 @ 23:05:13

thanks for checking out our website yet it is not as good as yours i mean this is all truely beautiful scenery

4. pharphelonus
    May 16, 2012 @ 23:09:01

I think you make us all wish to appreciate what we see as the simplicity of your life, even thought you probably see it as just as stressful as anything else.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w