It’s time again for Ten Things Tuesday… Today I want to share with you some of my personal wishes and see if you have any you want to make on our own wishing well…
1. I wish my pups will be happy and healthy for a long time.
2. I wish this weather will stay nice so I can keep working outside.
3. I wish my hubby will be able to find a job that makes him happy and lets him be home more on the weekends.
4. I wish hubby and I can keep trusting God to bring us a baby in his time.
5. I wish I can keep to my gluten-free lifestyle as I am starting to feel better.
6. I wish the chickens will live a nice long time so they can give us many eggs 😉
7. I wish things will get a little easier in our life as the last year has been rough.
8. I wish my vegetable garden would grow well this year so we can get lots of goodies out of it and be able to share some.
9. I wish my new flowers will grow and bring all who see them joy.
10. I wish happiness and health to all my readers and followers.
Do you have any wishes you want to share and place in the wishing well above… If so please let me know I will be happy to place them there. I hear they somehow go directly to the big guy up there…
I wish for your wishes to come to fruition in God’s time.
I also wish for God to protect this beautiful world and make us more peaceful with each other, and be more understanding of our differences.
And I wish for our and all children to have happy and fulfilling lives.
Hope that’s not too much to ask for!
I don’t think it’s too much. I think most of us want that peace and happiness for our kids. I will get that right into the well. 🙂
How nice… I have so many wishes… I wish that I’ll do everything on my bucket list (is just 31 things that I want to happen before I turn 31, so that’s already 31 wishes hehe)… But I do wish that my dad would be more positive in general and I wish that the pain my mom is feeling would go away…
I hope for the same thing with my Dad that he would be more positive. Best of luck with your bucket list. Your wishes are in the well.
Love the picture of the wishing well. I think I share some of the same wishes – especially about the garden and for my 10 year old rescue pup.. Nice to know they go directly to the one who can handle them all too! Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
I am glad you came by. I am also happy we share some of the same wishes 🙂
Beautiful wishing well. I love your clematis. I’ll send lots of positive energy to your wishes. I wish that all your wishes come to be.
Thank you… you are so kind 🙂
I wish–pray–for my prodigal to come home!
I have put it in the well and said a prayer for you also. I will keep you on our prayer list.
Anytime… keep me posted.
What a sweet post! I wish for all of your wishes to come true 🙂
Thank you that is very kind of you 🙂
Love your wish list. Re Gluten-Free I wish you very success as you adjust to your new diet. I was diagnised in 2003 and it has taken me a while to get adjusted to it all.
But at least one is now free from being poorly. Unless I eat something with wheat in.
It seems a lot more of us are needing to be gluten free. It is expensive to buy thing, I try to make as much as I can, but it does help you feel better so that is worth it (I am just waiting on the feel better part as I have only been back to the gluten free for a few weeks now). I am glad you liked the wish list 🙂
With all your positive thoughts, prayers, and actions, I’m sure your beautiful wishes will come true!
Thank you that is very sweet 🙂
I wish for my sister to be free of pain so she can live her life normally again. I just want her to be happy,
Your wish is heard and in the well.. I will pray for your sister’s healing and God will in her life 🙂
Thank you 🙂