The Red, White, and Blue

Today, Memorial Day, we celebrate those who have fought and are currently fighting and gave their lives for the USA 🙂 It’s a day to be grateful and thank those brave men and women who put their lives on the line to fight for our freedom… Baxter and Chase did a special salute to the service men and women this morning and if any service person is reading this my family says THANK YOU 🙂

Thank you service men and women for serving this country founded on One Nation Under God.

My families prayers are with you and your families daily… Blessings 🙂

1. rigmover
    May 28, 2012 @ 10:36:29

Happy Memorial Day

2. lodgehousebandbsomerset
    May 28, 2012 @ 11:11:20

I was wondering what memorial day was?? In the UK we have “Remembrance Sunday” in November, which is also to remember all those in the armed forces, so I suppose the same sort of thing really.

3. LC Aggie Sith
    May 28, 2012 @ 13:07:13

Thank you for the post, and for stopping by 🙂

4. doublebhomestead
    May 28, 2012 @ 19:40:13

It is always good to remember our troops, not just on holidays. Baxter and Chase look quite spiffy!

5. Jennifer
    May 28, 2012 @ 21:26:12

We have ANZAC day in April and then a Memorial day of sorts in november as well. Glad you had a good day 🙂

6. Jennifer
    May 28, 2012 @ 21:27:23

oops, just remembered after I sent it. (whichever way you read it) 11/11 at 11:11am is remembrance day 🙂

7. wildlife4me
    May 28, 2012 @ 22:12:04

Beautiful words for this day of rememberance! We don’t thank them enough.