Memorial Day weekend has come and gone too quickly so I thought I would share the top ten things I enjoyed about it (still sticking to the ten things Tuesday theme 🙂 )
1. Celebrating the brave men and women who fight for freedom.
3. The food I cooked up and my hubby BBQ’ed.
4. The red, white, and blue desert.
5. The time to relax and sleep a little without having to feel guilty.
6. Time to catch up on my pile of magazines.
7. Bird watching.
8. Taking photos.
9. Sitting on the front porch with an ice-cold glass of tea.
10. Getting to share it with you my fellow bloggers 🙂
Hope you had a great Memorial Day long weekend and if you are outside of the USA and didn’t get the 3 days off I hope you had a nice 2- day weekend 🙂