Looking up…

Look up…

Op-Sail was full of some wonderful sights. Many which you would not have seen if you didn’t Look Up. Many times in life we just need a new perspective and a reason to look at things in a new way. I think we get so busy looking at where we want to go we miss all that is around us. Op-sail provided us a time to walk slow, explore, and enjoy all the things around us. Hope you enjoy this first tour of all we saw….

USCG Eagle built for the German navy in 1936 won by the US as part of the war reparations after WWII.

The Eagle front ornament off the USCG training tall ship used by the Coast Guard as a training vessel.

Bell on the Virginia Schooner

Front of another ship

Angel on front of a ship

Hope you enjoyed your first look at op-sail… more to come 🙂

1. newsferret
    Jun 18, 2012 @ 22:34:00

I just love those tall ships.

2. frogsview
    Jun 18, 2012 @ 22:42:01

Thanks for stopping by my blog and ‘liking’ it. I like your OPSail photos as well!

3. Chancy and Mumsy
    Jun 19, 2012 @ 01:16:38

Great pictures. If I looked up that high I would get dizzy. Amazing artwork on those ships. Thanks for sharing these. Hugs

Jun 19, 2012 @ 13:58:58

So glad you liked them 🙂 I did kind of get you dizzy if you looked up too long 😉 The ships were beautiful. I had been on the Eagle before as a child with my father who was in the Coast Guard, but I didn’t remember much. Now I remeber more 🙂

4. Animalcouriers
    Jun 19, 2012 @ 03:58:51

Wow, what a day out! Love the photos – especially the first one 🙂

5. pharphelonus
    Jun 19, 2012 @ 10:13:14

Thanks. Great pics!

6. bollychees
    Jun 21, 2012 @ 04:07:12

Some say only photographers look up 🙂 Great pics. Thanks too for stopping by our blog and liking the latest post 🙂

Jun 21, 2012 @ 21:48:41

You are welcome and I am glad you enjoyed this post… I am working on my photrography skills daily and love new way to take photos… up is a good place to start. 🙂

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w