Marsha Lee from http://tchistorygal.wordpress.com/, nominated my blog for the Lovely Blog Award! I am so blessed! This is my third award and each one is special in it own way and brings a different blessing. It is so wonderful someone appreciates my blog enough to nominate me so thank you Marsha Lee. Marsha Lee’s blog is filled with memories of her teaching, lovely photos, and engaging personal thoughts. Thank you Marsha Lee. 🙂
These are the rules for receiving this award:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post. (See above)
2.) Share 7 things about yourself.
- I love the Lord… if you haven’t figured that out yet. God is my leader, provider, and keeper of my heart.
- My husband and I are working to start our family. I have loved kids since I was one. I love to care for them and just be in their presence. I long for one of my (our) own and am just waiting on God’s timing.
- I love animals, especially dogs, horses, chickens, goats, and most farm animals. I also love red pandas and otters (they are just so cute and interesting).
- I love to cook, especially for my family.
- I love to bake and have a special family cookie I make on holidays that are in high demand at my job (they are requested and people get mad if a holiday goes by and I don’t make them).
- I play the clarinet (since age 12) and the piano (since age 5). I played though college and have tapered off since, but am working to get back my “skills”.
- I am a neat freak… I love to keep my house clean and organized… sometimes to my husbands frustration 😉
3.) Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
In no particular order, here are the 15 blogs that I have enjoyed during my blogging journey.
That is the time-consuming, but interesting part. Some of the sites you may not get back to as regularly as you mean to do, so this is a great way to revisit those who have encouraged you along the way. Thanks so much to all of you, and especially http://tchistorygal.wordpress.com/ Marsha Lee for this nomination.