Crazy Chicken Farm…

Some days it is so funny to just walk out in our back yard and watch the chickens….

The spend so much time running around, peck at things, sticking their tails in the air, and playing chicken games.

Crazy chickens… Who needs TV when you have chickens… if you have them you know what I mean πŸ™‚

Happy Friday πŸ™‚

1. Sarah Debraski
    Jul 13, 2012 @ 16:17:03

I do know what you mean! I love going outside and watching my chickens do their busy chicken thing. It’s a simple pleasure, isn’t it?

2. gardensunshine
    Jul 13, 2012 @ 16:21:13

I agree!!! And no commercials about chicken on a bun. πŸ™‚

3. Christie
    Jul 13, 2012 @ 16:21:49

One of my favorite things to do at the end of the day is to sit in the yard and watch our chickens peck around and be chickens. πŸ™‚

4. Animalcouriers
    Jul 13, 2012 @ 16:37:53

Oh we do – endless fun!

5. happychappyhouse
    Jul 13, 2012 @ 18:02:11

I’m so jealous! Some day we’ll have chickens…

Jul 13, 2012 @ 19:06:44

They are so much fun… except when you have to clean the coop like we did today… but it’s not that bad πŸ™‚ They are a hoot πŸ™‚ Hope you can get some πŸ™‚

6. Laura Rittenhouse
    Jul 13, 2012 @ 19:06:56

I do have them and I do know what you mean. They are such sweet things. What I love most is how they shadow me around the garden. They just “concidentally” appear in whatever area of the yard I’m working in. They pretend that the best tasting grass happens to be there but in reality it’s clear I’m part of their flock and they flock along with me.

7. Cassandra
    Jul 13, 2012 @ 21:26:09

I know exactly what you mean! They are such good fun to watch and have around, they respond to you, and I’m always amazed by their little personalities. We’ve had ours less than 4 months and already I can’t imagine life without them!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )