Eggs Eggs Eggs

Eggs… Eggs… Beautiful Eggs…

The ladies are having a good time today they got lots of yummies from cut off pieces of veggies from dinner.ย The happier they are the more eggs a day we get… its a win win ๐Ÿ™‚

1. wordsfromanneli
    Jul 16, 2012 @ 18:26:28

Nothing like fresh farm eggs!

2. Chancy and Mumsy
    Jul 16, 2012 @ 19:59:31

What beautiful eggs and I bet they are going to taste so yummy. Hugs

Jul 16, 2012 @ 20:02:38

They usually are yummy ๐Ÿ™‚ … I am anxious to use some in the muffins I want to try, but they were too pretty not to take a picture of ๐Ÿ™‚

3. pharphelonus
    Jul 16, 2012 @ 20:55:24

yum

4. GullringstorpGoatGal
    Jul 17, 2012 @ 05:17:42

Hej from Sweden !
    What a beautiful basket of eggs !!!

5. Lydia Street
    Jul 17, 2012 @ 08:15:45

Envy here :(.

6. countrygirllifeonthefarm
    Jul 17, 2012 @ 09:08:31

Don’t you just love gathering fresh brown, cream and blue eggs and then enjoy them in fresh bread, scrambled egg sandwiches and so much more.

7. Jnana Hodson
    Jul 17, 2012 @ 23:14:34

Any advice for the daughter who wants to raise chickens in our small city? I keep thinking of all the dogs in the neighborhood, to say nothing of the mammal wildlife. And then you post this to remind us of the delights of collecting fresh eggs.

Jul 18, 2012 @ 19:48:49

I wouldn’t recomend them for the city if they can’t roam some and get lots of grass. There are always preditors you just have to keep the ladies safe especially at night and early AM. Fresh eggs are a perk, but I would never recomend this perk at the risk of an animal having a less then happy life. But with the right city conditions a couple may do well. I would recomend her checking out a few books about chickens, coops, etc and see if she is up for it.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )