What happens at sunset…

Sunset brings all kinds of events around our place… The chickens go in for the night, the dogs play in the yard enjoying the cooler weather, and all sorts of creatures come out and visit. Tonight we had our family of deer come over for a visit.. I tried to get better pictures but my camera was being funky taking them though the window and by the time I decided to go outside and get a good shot the dogs barked and scared them away.

They seemed to be enjoying the bird seed that had fallen from the bird feeders. There were three females, a baby, and what looked to be a young female. It always pays to be attentive at sunset πŸ™‚

1. Ray's Mom
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 21:32:07

You have a wonderful place in the sun. The deer are precious. Is your Chick better?

2. cubbyholes
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 21:33:09

Adorable! I wish we got deer in the yard, but then again maybe I don’t. The road is too close and they would probably get hit 😦

3. Chancy and Mumsy
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 21:45:39

I think deer have the sweetest faces…love their eyes. I can see your deer just fine. I get to see deer at my daughters they have several that stay on their property. Hugs

Jul 30, 2012 @ 21:47:16

It is neat to see them. We have a family that comes though each year (maybe more then one) and we enjoy seeing them run though the yard and stop to eat πŸ˜‰

4. RejoiceForTheDay
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 23:15:01

We also have a family of deer that live close to us. They come through often and I suspect they are eating my newly planted weeping willow. Even so, it is great when we get to watch them come through.

5. GullringstorpGoatGal
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 05:06:47

Hej from Sweden!
    Great photos!

6. countrygirllifeonthefarm
    Jul 31, 2012 @ 09:21:59

Dusk wildlife seems to be the most educational doesn’t it. I love watching the wildlife.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )