Where is fall ?

I miss spring…

But I love fall. It is my favorite season… I just wish it would act more like fall. You know cool days, sun, and changing leaves. Fall so far has been either warm days or cold day… where is the happy fall medium weather? Today was a little better cooler in the morning, yet it got a little too warm for fall this afternoon and the stink bugs came back. Do you have stink bugs where you live? They are annoying little bugs that have such a smell when you smash them. They are everywhere and have a way to get all in your house. I have even found them in my washing machine… yuck! Well it is Sunday and the start of another week… I hope you have a blessed one.

“All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name.”

Psalm 66:4

1. CallahanFarms
    Oct 14, 2012 @ 19:38:31

We’re in southwest Tennessee and we don’t see a whole lot of stink bugs (every now and then) but we have plenty of ladybugs!!! I’m sure it’s probably cruel, but I just vacuum them up and take them outside. 🙂 They stink a little, too.

Oct 14, 2012 @ 19:50:22

Where my father had his farm in KY there were a lot of ladybugs. Once a year after he was paralized we used to go up there to just clean the lady bugs out of the house. 🙂

2. Rejoice For The Day
    Oct 14, 2012 @ 19:47:31

We don’t have a lot of stink bugs where I live, but lately a whole lot of these grey colored caterpillars. They kind of look like crane fly larvae which we had a lot of last year towards the end of winter / beginning of spring. Fall is my favorite too!

3. pharphelonus
    Oct 15, 2012 @ 08:09:10

maybe the delayed fall will make it magnificent?

4. Mary K. Doyle
    Oct 15, 2012 @ 12:50:38

Come on up north. Fall colors are at their peak in the Chicago area.

5. mjeanpike
    Oct 15, 2012 @ 18:37:37

Our colors are beautiful right now in western NY, but a few more windy days like today will put an end to that. Not a lot of stink bugs, at least around our house, but I’m noticing a LOT of bees right now. Enjoyed your post. Love the verse.

Oct 15, 2012 @ 19:04:23

It sounds beautiful I love when the leaves change. Thanks for the wonderful and kind complement about my post 🙂

6. Eleenie
    Oct 16, 2012 @ 03:39:12

It’s been funny year for weather hasn’t it? It’s the flies that are driving us crazy right now, just when we think they’ve gone the weather warms up and they’re back again!

Oct 17, 2012 @ 10:48:51

You are so right. It was so cold this morning then the weather says it will warm up later today. I am not sure i like this weather that doesn’t make up it’s mind, but I guess it is better then the heat we had this summer 🙂 Sorry about your flies 😦

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )