Beauty of Flight

Some things that I see instantly make me think of the beauty of God… rainbows, beautiful days, a baby, and on my birthday trip to the zoo butterflies. It would seem that a creature like a butterfly with its delicate wings and big body would have a hard time flying as gracefully as it does…

But somehow it does. I would also thing landing on something hard like a leaf the wings would tear….

But they don’t…

It is one reason I really love butterfly gardens and the beautiful creature God created… the butterfly. Like all of God creatures, including us… we are all special and have a purpose 🙂

1. Rejoice For The Day
    Nov 13, 2012 @ 17:29:58

Very beautiful pictures and yes, God has made an amazing creation!

2. amy b.
    Nov 13, 2012 @ 22:21:30

We saw so many beautiful butterflies on the beach in Florida… their migration was in full swing. It was so funny to see a butterfly hovering over four lanes of traffic, like it knew exactly where the next turn was on it’s path. Amazing that they are so resilient to fly so many miles.

3. countrygirllifeonthefarm
    Nov 14, 2012 @ 08:11:01

What beautiful butterflys!! I’ve never seen those in our area.

4. Garden Reflections
    Nov 15, 2012 @ 21:55:10

Amazing creatures!

5. becca's event horizon
    Nov 17, 2012 @ 20:50:46

Beautiful pictures of the butterflies. Breath taking photos.

6. jodysjourneys
    Nov 19, 2012 @ 13:46:34

There is definitely something magical about butterflies! Normally I do not like insect-type things landing on me, but butterflies can land on me anytime they want!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w