Dreams of Gratitude…

Hubby and I have been talking a lot about our dreams lately. As some of you know we have a big dream to move from our current piece of land to a bigger place where we can have goats, cows, pigs, chickens, and maybe a horse or two. We would also like to raise a few crops and a big (big) garden. Right now we are in the planing stages of what we need financially, land, and material wise to get our start. I am grateful I married a man who wants to live on a farm and raise any kids God may bless us with, with those values, skills, and a dedication to their work. I want my kids to know what I do and even more about animals, crops, and living off the land. I am grateful for our dreams and that I know all our dreams are in God’s hands and he knows how to care for them. Maybe some day we will get our land. Until then I enjoy seeing farms still thriving as we go on our drives through what is left of the country in our area…Farm

1. Ray's Mom
    Dec 05, 2012 @ 19:17:27

Keep up the faith and one day you will realize your goal. God bless and have a wonderful Christmas

2. jennysuethomas
    Dec 05, 2012 @ 20:14:30

You will get there 🙂 I hope it’s soon 🙂 enjoy the dream as it all unfolds

3. CallahanFarms
    Dec 05, 2012 @ 23:04:02

Dreaming is where it all begins!! 😀 keep after those dreams and you will get there. We’re still dreaming, too. 🙂

4. michelleatplay
    Dec 06, 2012 @ 00:33:49

When it’s top of mind all the time, it will come to you in its own way. We have a bit of what you’re looking for, though I’m quite sure your level of dedication far outstrips ours. But I love that when the cows get out my 14 year old doesn’t even think about it, he just heads out to take care of the problem. I love that my 17 year old spent the afternoon mending fences. And I love that we processed turkeys together for Thanksgiving. It really is a lovely way to live. And it will come to you too.

5. Animalcouriers
    Dec 06, 2012 @ 02:48:23

Great dreams – good luck!

6. Chancy and Mumsy (Mag)
    Dec 06, 2012 @ 12:59:38

Keep holding on to your dream they do come true. Farm life is the best! Hugs