Last of the snow…

Today we spent a little time outside cleaning up the yard . We then filled the bird feeders back up from the birds eating all the seed during the recent snow falls…Bird

Baxter and Chase have been enjoying running in the snow and playing in the yard.Baxter RunChase Run

My Grandmother is still here due to her fall before Christmas so my Mom came back up to see her this past weekend. We drove with Mom a little while today so she wouldn’t have to drive so far aloneΒ and had lunch with her before returning home. The holidays have come and gone and I am tired. I am staying hopeful for what this year could bring and that is my only goal this year… no resolutions, no expectations, just hope. Hope you had a blessed weekend and have a safe and happy week ahead πŸ™‚

1. yomicfit
    Jan 06, 2013 @ 18:05:48

Love the dog photos!!

Jan 07, 2013 @ 01:38:38

Hope! yes! true, it’s the best thing we can do, just hope things will be great this year! πŸ™‚ and hope your grandma will be better soon πŸ™‚ I love the pictures of your dogs , I had my first dog when I was 20 (Bobby) and fell in love with dogs ever since they make the best friends πŸ™‚ Hope you will have a Happy week too! πŸ™‚

Jan 07, 2013 @ 11:08:34

He is my first dog as an adult and primary owner… I had to get one as soon as I had a stable place as an adult as they are a good best friend. Now with Chase we have two. I am happy to hear your input on hope and apperciate your good wishes for my Grandmother. What kind of dog was Bobby? πŸ™‚

Jan 07, 2013 @ 14:38:45

πŸ™‚ Bobby was a mix between keeshond and samoyed, he was so cute, dark with white spots πŸ™‚ so painful when we lost him.

Jan 07, 2013 @ 16:41:11

Thank you! we are better now! πŸ™‚

5. Correna
    Jan 08, 2013 @ 12:56:48

Great pictures, and I agree-no resolutions for me either, just hope that I do better with things this year. And hoping and praying your Grandmom gets better. Its nice of your heart to take her in while she gets better. Families are important and its wonderful when we can help them!! Have a great day.

6. Eleenie