January Birthdays

Cardinal 2We have a lot of January Birthdays in our family. My step-fathers birthday was yesterday,ย hubby’s aunts was earlier this month, my hubbys is in a week, and his brother’s is the day after. Then we have a bunch of friends too…. so it’s a month of celebration of life to start off the year ๐Ÿ™‚ ย Any of you out there have a January birthday?

Jan 18, 2013 @ 20:31:55

Oh! ๐Ÿ™‚ yes, we do: my nephew will turn 6 on Jan 29 and my hubby’s grandmother’s birthday is Jan 29 too ๐Ÿ™‚ Wish you guys a Happy January ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jan 18, 2013 @ 20:58:11

3. GullringstorpGoatGal
    Jan 19, 2013 @ 02:39:51

Hej from Sweden
    No birthdays in January here at Gullringstorp
    but we wish a fine Happy Birthday to all who
    have birthdays this month!

4. Julie Garro
    Jan 19, 2013 @ 07:03:18

I like the thought! We have several January Birthdays too, my husband, son, daughter, father-in-law, brother-in-law…what a great way to think of a celebration of life. Thank you.

Jan 19, 2013 @ 19:44:59

You are welcome… I am trying to use hope as our family theme this year and birthdays show hope and life ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy birthday to all those in your family ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Judy@grandparentsplus2
    Jan 19, 2013 @ 14:20:10

No birthdays this month, but have two in February.

6. Locaholic
    Jan 19, 2013 @ 18:59:25

Mine was the 18th in fact! As a child I hated having a winter birthday and had a brief stint of insisting I wanted to celebrate my half birthday instead. Now I love it. It’s the calm after the holidays where holing up in a dark restaurant with delicious hearty food and a couple of glasses of wine is exactly what I need. Happy birthday to all your friends and family celebrating this month!

Jan 19, 2013 @ 19:20:33

Happy Birthday to you also. I had a friend who had a Dec 25th bithday and used to celebrate it on June 25th as a child… her half birthday. It is a good idea ๐Ÿ™‚