I woke up this morning and saw…

SnowSnow 2Snow 3

Isn’t it lovely? Got a couple of inches total… just enough to make things look pretty and clean 🙂

1. jsethphotography
    Jan 24, 2013 @ 22:18:42

cool, we got snow a couple times but it all melted the same day or the next day… i wish we would get more lol 🙂

2. TheFathersCreations
    Jan 24, 2013 @ 22:28:01

Beautiful! We got up to 80 degrees her today! Ugh! 😦

3. Judy@grandparentsplus2
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 08:19:26

It certainly is lovely. We’re supposedly getting more snow this weekend. And, it’s been below zero here, and the chickens water freezes every couple of hours.

Jan 25, 2013 @ 19:15:39

I love the snow just not the freezing temps 😉 We have been in the teens and low twenties all week… our chicken bucket is in a constent state of frozen so like you we haul water out there a couple times a day 🙂

4. yomicfit
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 09:49:14

Just beautiful !
    Winter landscapes can be gorgeous

5. Correna
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 12:50:15

These are beautiful pictures. Love the scenery!!!

6. Karen @ Into My Window
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 16:19:19

Yes it is beautiful! Just a few inches covers most everything just enough to change the ordinary into the extraordinary. We got about 4 inches in Ohio just this morning and it’s gorgeous.

7. sagescenery
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 22:24:11

Loved seeing your snow photos! Brings back memories of living in Northwest NJ. but, my sister in New York says she’s freezing up there, so since I haven’t seen any snow here in FL…I’m staying here in 70 degree weather…and enjoying your photos! Thanks!!

8. PJ
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 17:49:49

The red of the tractors and barns look so lovely against the snow.

9. willowcreekfarm
    Jan 28, 2013 @ 15:52:01

How beautiful it is where you live!

10. theozarkhouse
    Jan 30, 2013 @ 19:20:15

Thanks for liking our blog!
    Your farm is beautiful! We LOVE Virginia… definitely some beautiful countryside. And my favorite farmer, Joel Salatin, is in your state. I definitely suggest a day trip to his farm, Polyface Farm!

11. vermontfarmheart
    Jan 31, 2013 @ 15:25:03

Beautiful pictures! Your farm looks lovely!