Happy Birthday To…

Hubby 🙂 Lornes Cake

Today is hubbys birthday. I won’t tell you how old he is to save him 😉 I made him the above funfetti cake with buttercream icing from scratch… his favorite. He wanted chinese for dinner and with the additional snow we got today (2 more inches) it was nice to be inside after work baking 🙂

In honor of hubbys birthday I will tell you why he is special to me: he has wonderful dreams, he is a hard worker, he supports my hobbies, he is a good puppy daddy, he has allowed my Dad to live with us, his belief in God, he has the best sense of humor and keeps me laughing, he deals with me when I have migraines, he helps me with my garden and reminds me when things need to be watered or picked, and he is honest 🙂 I could go on and on, but I will just state…

Happy Birthday Hubby Love You!

1. Animalcouriers
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 19:56:26

You sound like a lucky woman 😉

2. Anne
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 20:07:11

Happy Birthday from Nebraska!

3. Judy@grandparentsplus2
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 20:26:30

Sounds like you got yourself a keeper. Happy birthday to him.

4. Brittany
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 21:17:54

Aww what a good looking cake!! Happy Birthday to your hubby.

5. punkrgrl
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 00:24:53

Happy Birthday! What a cool cake.

6. Jennifer
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 01:34:23

Happy birthday to hubby, have a great day 🙂

Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:31:17

Thank you from both of us… he had a good birthday (would be better if he could have gotten off work 😉 ) The snow was a nice touch for the day 🙂

7. GullringstorpGoatGal
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 07:26:10

Hej from Sweden !

Happy Birthday from Sweden ! And many more!!
    Beautiful cake and I bet yummy! More snow? Us to it coming and cold as the dickens!

Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:30:27

The snow just keeps coming here, never too much at once, but still as you say “cold as the dickens”. My nose freezes when I go out 🙂

• GullringstorpGoatGal
        Jan 27, 2013 @ 10:21:31

Hej from Sweden!
        We do what we can to stay warm, including our noses! We are expecting a ton more snow. Oh well, what can you do. Our chickens and goats do not go out. I feel especially bad for the goats so they get indoor fun. I open all the boxes , except the boys and let all the ladies and girls out to play. They are so cute running and jumping, butting heads and just have a great time. We have a really big stable block with 8 boxes so there is a long way to run from one end to the other and there is a milking stand to play on. I feel like a cruise director sometimes, planning “indoor activities!. They got out only one day so far this winter.

Jan 27, 2013 @ 18:46:22

Awwww poor goats and chickens. Our girls got out today and the snow started to melt (Sunday). I don’t know if we are getting any more. I really don’t mind the snow… its the wind I am not fond of that nips my nose 😉 I bet the goats are enjoying your “cruise directing”. 🙂

8. PJ
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 17:01:56

What a lovely post for your husband – you’re obviously are made for one another x

Jan 27, 2013 @ 19:41:38

oh! happy belated birthday to your husband, sorry I haven’t left any comments lately, my acc was locked, it’s ok now! hope everything went well and love the cake

10. Eleenie
    Feb 17, 2013 @ 05:11:13

He sounds like a truly wonderful man. Hope you all had a terrific day, the cake looks yummy!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w