Chicken Helper

I think I got a touch of a cold today so I stayed inside and did the chores that needed to get done before napping and then making dinner. I had to check on the chickens and get the eggs as hubby let them out before work. Chase is my chicken helper… He loves to go out to the coop with me and keeps me company while I do the chores there. Today he posed for me in the snow πŸ™‚ Chase Face

What a good and handsomeΒ boy he is πŸ™‚

The snow melted some today and the “ladies” ventured further out in the yard and explored more. I think the patches of grass that poked though the snow helped. 2 chicks

This week is scheduled to be a busy one and I hope to have some time to rest and get rid of this cold. I hope you all are doing well and have a blessed week πŸ™‚

1. barrentoblessed
    Jan 27, 2013 @ 21:16:15

What a sweet picture of your dog! Love it!

2. getwaggit
    Jan 27, 2013 @ 21:31:13

I wish a had a chicken helper.

3. stuffitellmysister
    Jan 27, 2013 @ 21:41:42

Great shots! Feel better~

Jan 28, 2013 @ 01:24:04

Chase is so handsome, gorgeous and a good helper too! you are so lucky, I hope you will feel better soon, get some time to rest and get rid of that cold πŸ™‚ happy week!

Jan 28, 2013 @ 14:26:36

Thank you he is a good helper πŸ™‚ Thanks also for the good well wishes I am working to keep myself still so I can heal and not think of all the work to be done πŸ˜‰ Happy week to you also πŸ™‚

5. GullringstorpGoatGal
    Jan 28, 2013 @ 03:27:29

Hej from Sweden!
    Your snow is melting and we just keep
    getting snow! Lucky for your girls to be able
    to get out and about. We have trouble
    getting into the yard and then getting the
    front door to their house open. Too much
    snow.
    Take it easy and try to get some muck
    needed rest to get over your cold. No fun
    I am sure..speedy recovery Seasonsgirl.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 14:25:04

Today (Monday) we had ice and had to leave the “ladies” inside. It is suppose to get nicer later this week so they can get out. I will try to send some warmer weather your way πŸ™‚ I am taking it easy to get better thanks for the good wishes πŸ™‚

6. Judy@grandparentsplus2
    Jan 28, 2013 @ 07:30:50

This is going to be before your ‘time,’ but Chase looks like the dog Benji from the old movies.. Cute, cute, cute.

Jan 28, 2013 @ 14:23:20

Nope I know that movie… and so many people have said that we almost named him Benji becasue my husband thought he looked like that to πŸ™‚ His cuteness will get you πŸ™‚

7. Looking Out The Window
    Jan 28, 2013 @ 12:41:59

I love you blog. I have a Cairn Terrier who is great with my chicks as well. When I go out and check on them he is the first out there. When I get chicks he will sit by the brooder for hours.

8. daddystractor
    Jan 28, 2013 @ 15:17:43

Aww! Does he bark to scare away raccoons or other predators? I’m looking for a guard dog!

9. willowcreekfarm
    Jan 28, 2013 @ 15:52:56

Your dog is so adorable! His looks show such personality.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w