My Dog Could Win Westminster…

So I admit it… I have been hooked the last two night to the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Now I have two mixed bread dogs so I know they can not win this dog show…. but they have won the Dog of My Heart Show.Chase n Bax

I love Baxter for his patients, smarts, ability to sleep when I need him to, and his great work as a therapy dog 🙂Bax snow face

I love Chase for his energy, loyalty, ability to try his hardest to do what I ask of him, and his cute little face I just LOVE 🙂Chase jacket

I could say many more great things about my pups…. but you can tell I love them, as they are often the center of my blog and my happiness 😉

1. GullringstorpGoatGal
    Feb 13, 2013 @ 16:59:50

Hej from Sweden !
    I’m with you Seasonsgirl . Your beauties could win and guess what, so could my little Max. I haven’t had the chance to watch it here in Sweden but I have watched it before.
    They need to see your Chase and Baxter and Max. I love the photos of your dogs. They look so happy!

Feb 13, 2013 @ 17:20:02

We should start our own mix bread dog show… hummm that would be interesting and fun 🙂 Baxter, Chase, and Max could be the mascots 🙂 Glad you liked the photos 🙂 .

2. TheFathersCreations
    Feb 13, 2013 @ 17:33:30

Mixed breeds are the smartest and sweetest dogs of all and I have have had both! Also, Rescued dogs are the most appreciative! I’ve also had both! ♡

Feb 13, 2013 @ 17:46:24

Both of our boys are rescuses and we love adopting and saving a life 🙂 I agree most mixed breeds are very smart and sweet 🙂 Glad you have had the joy of a good rescuse dog 🙂

Feb 13, 2013 @ 20:06:54

Of course they have won your heart, they are so beautiful & I like them so much too just by seeing pictures of them and reading what you write about them 🙂 dogs can be so easy to love!!! 🙂

Feb 15, 2013 @ 18:35:46

My pups are so easy to love… I think everyone who has come into contact witht them has loved them 😉 I am happy my constant blabbing about my pups on this blog don’t get tiring 🙂

4. newsferret
    Feb 13, 2013 @ 21:57:19

It is not the prizes dogs win that is important, the hearts they win are far more important. Lovely pooches.

5. daddystractor
    Feb 15, 2013 @ 09:58:53

Mixed breeds are the very best kind. 🙂

6. Chancy and Mumsy
    Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:32:04

Sweet and adorable they are. We can see why they have won your heart. They would do that to anyone. We think we mixed breeds are just the best! Hugs and nose kisses

7. Eleenie
    Feb 17, 2013 @ 04:58:15

They clearly give you so much love, and that makes them truly wonderful 🙂