I Spy…

a duck…Duck Cloud

When I was a little girl one of the games my family use to play in the car was ‘ I spy’.  These were in the days that there was no in-car TV to watch movies, game boys, or electronic devices so you actually had to look out the window, keep yourself entertained, and be creative. My mom and I started to play ‘I spy’ in the clouds and we would look into the clouds and find a cloud shaped like something and then the rest of the people in the car had to try to find it and the first person who did got to go next. It’s a version of ‘I spy’ with things or colors and I loved to look at the clouds. As a kid I played a lot of car games to keep busy, but I have to say cloud watching was one of my favorite 🙂

1. marysmemories
    Feb 21, 2013 @ 02:56:27

Yes what a lovely game. When a child I would look at the clouds and see what shape they show me. actually I even do it today.

2. marysmemories
    Feb 21, 2013 @ 02:57:18

ps I would like to click the ‘LIKE’ button but it won’t let me

Feb 21, 2013 @ 22:14:10

hummm.. I will have to check that out. It seems other’s are “liking” I am not sure why you couldn’t… I am so glad you told me I will try to fix that 🙂

Feb 21, 2013 @ 17:38:45

very cute! 🙂 when I was a kid, I used to look at the sky very often and see what they looked like. Like your duck/cloud picture: it does look like a duck! 🙂

4. daddystractor
    Feb 22, 2013 @ 13:29:59

Hmm, I’m seeing frog. Guess I loose 😉

5. Cassandra
    Feb 22, 2013 @ 16:47:55

I see your duck too!! Ds2 and I love finding cloud shapes, but DH and ds1 normally never see them!

6. christinelaennec
    Feb 22, 2013 @ 17:10:52

That’s an excellent game!

7. Correna
    Feb 22, 2013 @ 20:25:10

I love ducks, and also I am stopping by to let you know that I have nominated you for the Illuminating Blogger Award. Please stop here to copy your award and get the details. http://correnadotme.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/yay-i-won-another-award/ I have nominated you because you inspire me to do better. Thanks, have a great day!