Suprising Wednesday

Today was an interesting day… it was sunny and slightly windy when we left the house this morning and then by the time we got where we were going it was snowing and pretty windy, then by the time we got home it was cloudy and windy… so windy. You can tell spring is trying to come out as the local markets we passed all had their flowers out ready to sell…flowers

And the sheep were out finding new tuffs of green grass…Sheep

The dogs had a great day traveling with us again. The only bad news is we only have 4 more days to do thing we need to do 😦 (But I might have a spring surprise for you tomorrow ;))

1. TheFathersCreations
    Mar 13, 2013 @ 18:04:35

Waiting patiently for the ‘news’! πŸ™‚

2. Snapshooter
    Mar 13, 2013 @ 18:15:15

Wow, the flowers catching that sun is glorious. So warm and inviting. πŸ™‚

3. Gullringstorpgoatgal
    Mar 13, 2013 @ 18:47:13

Hej from Sweden!
    Looks beautiful . We have had snow all last night and all day today. It’s beautiful to look at but at this point, I would really like my goats to be able to be out. Especially my pregnant ladies. I would love fore them to be out getting exercise and some sun. Not happening! Thier enclosure is covered with snow as is the rest of Gullringstorp. Glad you have Spring in your neck of the woods.

Mar 13, 2013 @ 20:53:30

can’t wait for the news! love your pictures too! πŸ™‚

5. Jennifer
    Mar 13, 2013 @ 21:51:38

Love the flowers, and woolly sheep are just the best!

6. luxaeternaimaging
    Mar 14, 2013 @ 00:13:10

Beautiful flowers! It snowed here today as well, I can’t wait for warmer weather πŸ™‚