Good Friday… or is it?

It is Good Friday… so I thought I would share this comic that was sent to me…Good Friday Comic

And a picture of the chicks to hold you over 😉 4 chicksHope you all have a Happy Easter weekend 🙂 Many blessings to you and your family 🙂

1. doublebhomestead
    Mar 29, 2013 @ 19:40:19

Spread the good news, He has risen!

2. afarmingartist
    Mar 29, 2013 @ 19:42:53

On my next visit, I am going to take a look at your recipes.

3. Correna
    Mar 29, 2013 @ 21:53:13

Love that comic!!! Cant find them in our papers anymore, I used to collect the BC comics, they are so cool. The guy who wrote them is a Christian. Thanks for sharing!! Have a great Easter.My brother sent me an Easter Card and I am putting the saying on the front on my blog if you want to check it out. Happy Easter to you and yours!

Mar 30, 2013 @ 09:14:54

Me too… I did know BC was a Christian. I found out when I researched him after I read one of his comics a while ago, but now others will know from your comment too 🙂 You have a great Easter too 🙂

4. ndjmom
    Mar 29, 2013 @ 23:07:34

Saw this comic today and thought it was perfect.

Mar 30, 2013 @ 09:40:51

🙂 good one! & loving the picture of your ladies too! I hope you will have a happy Easter with your family! 🙂

Mar 31, 2013 @ 14:21:53

I hope you have a blessed and Happy Easter with your family also 🙂

• now at home mom
        Mar 31, 2013 @ 18:26:57

We had a beautiful weekend! hope you did too! thank you! 🙂

Mar 31, 2013 @ 19:31:50

It was nice and calm. Could have done without the rain today… I felt sorry for the kids we knew as they couldn’t do their egg hunt in the rain 😦 Hope you had a good Easter Weekend and your kidos had a good Easter 🙂

• now at home mom
        Mar 31, 2013 @ 21:21:55

Oh! the rain! here it was partially sunny and not too cold but we can’t have any egg hunt over here either because there’s still snow outside 🙂 We spent the afternoon at my parents (calm) 🙂

Mar 31, 2013 @ 21:28:49

Well family time is good… even with snow 🙂 I saw an idea for an inside egg hunt with small glow sticks inside plastic eggs and hiding them inside the house. Hope you have a good week 🙂

• now at home mom
        Mar 31, 2013 @ 21:31:59

ah! good idea! 🙂 I tried one this morning with Nate but it didn’t work, he is too young to understand what we were looking for, so I ended up “egg hunting” by myself! Hope you have a great week too! 🙂

Mar 31, 2013 @ 21:33:10

Well you can say you tried 😉

6. stuffitellmysister