Cow Licking Good

Funny things happen sometimes when you least expect it. While out on a walk with hubby and the dogs the other day we came across this field of cows grazing beside the woods we were walking in. This one cow seems very curious about our presence…Cow Face 1

He looked at us for the longest time….Cow face

The appeared disinterest turning his head away with a big flip of his nose….Cow face 2

Then all of a sudden…Cow lick face

Boy if there wasn’t a fence then we may have been eaten. Good thing there was plenty of green grass and hay πŸ˜‰ Almost the mid-week mark… hope God has blessed you in many ways this week πŸ™‚

1. Judy @ GrandparentsPlus2
    Apr 23, 2013 @ 21:15:24

I love cows. These photos bring a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing.

2. Anne
    Apr 23, 2013 @ 21:58:45

Great pictures! I think that you are safe from being the cow’s dinner πŸ™‚

Anne

3. Jennifer
    Apr 24, 2013 @ 05:40:32

Very cute. Lovely story πŸ™‚

4. lodgehousebandbsomerset
    Apr 24, 2013 @ 06:21:58

Great photos, but if it was a field of cows, rather than bullocks, then it would have been a “she” and not a “he”

5. Sarah
    Apr 24, 2013 @ 09:14:35

Aww, such a sweet face. (Also, you must have looked delicious!)

Apr 24, 2013 @ 19:53:29

πŸ™‚ too funny! I love these pictures and what you wrote “we may have been eaten” I hope you are having a great week!

Apr 24, 2013 @ 20:22:35

I thought that would give people a chuckle… I know it wouldn’t happen, but it was what came to my mind when I caught that shot πŸ˜‰ Glad you enjoyed it πŸ™‚

7. christinelaennec
    Apr 25, 2013 @ 16:22:18

That’s a great moment-by-moment encounter with a cow!

Apr 28, 2013 @ 11:44:43

Thanks… It was very interesting the shot progression with my camera when I looked at them on my computer and then remember the moments I took them to get to this story πŸ˜‰