Blessed Time

Wow was it another beautiful morning and evening. It got a little hot and humid in the middle of the day, but you couldn’t beat the beautiful sunset and warm evening. I got to spend this morning at home again… wow can I get any luckier πŸ™‚ My client canceled on me and I didn’t have another until after 1 so I got to spend the morning working around the house and even going to the grocery store to pick up a couple things we really needed. The dogs were just loving the warm sun and being outside for the majority of another morning.)Chase n barnI didn’t take this photo of Chase today (he posed for me a couple days ago), but it does show what this day was like. I was happy to be at work in the heat of the day and even more happy to be home in the morning and late evening when it was just beautiful πŸ™‚ I have felt so blessed the last couple of days to be able to have this time at home to take care of things.. it made me feel more human and more like I actually have a life πŸ˜‰ Sometimes work just takes up so much of my time that I forget that my family (pets included) and my home are my joy. It is nice to have time to clean and organize and not have to do it after work when I am tired or on the weekends. I so enjoy the little animal care I get to do with the chickens and dogs. It was nice to be able to go above and beyond in their care the last couple of days to make things even nicer for them then we already try to do. Hopefully someday animal care will be my full time job πŸ™‚

1. Anne Burkholder
    May 31, 2013 @ 11:45:16

I can empathize so much with you! Between my three girls and my responsibilities at the feed yard, it seems as though I am hardly ever at home…It is a good kind of busy, but can be very chaotic at times which creates stress.

I believe that your dreams will become a reality some day. Everything happens in “God’s time”, and enjoying the little things that we are blessed with on a daily basis is a great way to live your life.

I love the picture!
    Anne

May 31, 2013 @ 15:39:09

Oh Ann you always have such great input πŸ™‚ I know you can completely understand my struggles in this area…. you are such a busy woman, but your love for your family always helps you put them first when ever you can πŸ™‚ It is a good stress and busy πŸ˜‰
      I believe if it is God’s will in his time we will get our ranch and our own kiddos to add to the busy schedule πŸ™‚ I am happy you liked the picture of Chase he just makes my heart melt πŸ™‚
      Thank you again for being such a good blogging friend I can’t wait till we can meet in person when I get out your way πŸ™‚

May 31, 2013 @ 14:08:36

It shows you love taking care of your animals, I hope one day this is what you will do full time too! πŸ™‚ Chase looking gorgeous as always! it looks so beautiful there! πŸ™‚

May 31, 2013 @ 15:31:18

Thank you for always giving m such support and encouragement my blogging friend πŸ™‚ Chase did a good job posing I just love to take photos especially of him πŸ™‚ I will keep praying about our dream ranch with all the animals I can care for πŸ™‚

3. afarmingartist
    May 31, 2013 @ 14:48:53

Your words read like a novel, I like to read them.

May 31, 2013 @ 15:29:37

That is such a complement…. thank you so much. I try to make my blog easy to read and feel good πŸ™‚ I have always loved to make up little stories and share them. When it is based on your life it is easier (kind of like John Boy from the show the Walton’s).