A little work never hurt…

What a weekend… the only time I got to sit still was when I was driving to and from my little brother’s graduation party yesterday and when I was asleep. The party was a success and I am so proud of him. Other then that I have been on the go… celebrating, yard work, gardening, calking the front porch, laundry, mowing, cleaning the chicken coop, and I can’t even remember all the rest…Farm SunsetAt the end of the day I was rewarded, after some rain, with a beautiful sunset. I am looking forward to a good nights sleep. Over all it was a good weekend and all the hard work was well worth it, when all is said and done. Someone once said, a little (or lot) of hard work never hurt anyone ;). I hope you had a blessed weekend and got everything done you wanted to 🙂

1. sagescenery
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 22:18:43

Photo looks like God is shining down on you!! God bless!!

Jun 10, 2013 @ 22:56:26

beautiful sunset! glad you had a little rest! 🙂 & wish you a great new week! 🙂

3. Anne
    Jun 12, 2013 @ 18:28:43

I always love it when I can work outside. It sounds like you had a great weekend. That is a beautiful picture—I love it when the sun shines through the clouds like that!

Congrats to your brother!
    Anne

Jun 12, 2013 @ 20:25:10

Yes outdoor work is refreshing after a long winter. Sometimes it is almost relaxing after a stressful day at work. A little paining, gardening, or yard work can get your mind to a nicer place even after a full day at a stressful job 🙂

4. christinelaennec
    Jun 13, 2013 @ 15:28:49

It sounds like you had a great weekend and that all the hard work was worth it. I hope you’ll have a little time to unwind this weekend, too. Your roses look so pretty – the bees love those open ‘simple’ blossoms. And how wonderful that you have ‘church brothers and sisters’.

Jun 16, 2013 @ 22:12:31

Yes my church family are as important to me as my birth family. The weekend was busy and fun 🙂 You are right about the roses I watched after I saw your comment and the bees and other things liked the roses open blossoms 🙂 Hope you had a good weekend 🙂