4th of July

Today the United States is 237 years old… 4th bax n chaseIt is a day we celebrate our forefather’s fight for freedom for Christianity that the Puritans came over from England to have. Flags and flowersSo while you celebrate today have fun, be safe, and many blessings as you spend time with those you care about. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAEnjoy the fireworks and your cookout’s… and remember the red, white, and blue 🙂

1. What's Going on at Mumsy's
    Jul 04, 2013 @ 11:25:32

Very nice post. Happy 4th you all! Hugs and nose kisses

2. GullringstorpGoatGal
    Jul 04, 2013 @ 12:53:28

Hen from Sweden!

Beautiful post!
    Happy 4th of July to you and your family !
    My flag is on my Facebook page ,

3. Anne
    Jul 04, 2013 @ 13:24:51

My girls and I love the picture of the dogs! Awesome handkerchiefs!

Enjoy your day!
    Anne

Jul 06, 2013 @ 13:43:19

Very happy you and the girls liked them so much 🙂 Hope you all had a very Happy 4th 🙂 What do you do on the 4th?

• Anne
        Jul 06, 2013 @ 19:12:15

Matt and I usually have to work all morning, but then we go out to the lake to have burgers and fun. We like to go out on the boat and then Matt and Megan set off fireworks after dark. It is a good time!

Jul 06, 2013 @ 21:31:54

That sounds great… It sounds like a lot of fun and family time 🙂

Jul 05, 2013 @ 08:21:02

Hope you had a beautiful 4th yesterday !!! 🙂
    This is my favourite picture of your gorgeous pups! 🙂

Jul 06, 2013 @ 13:42:44

Thank you much 🙂 I am happy you liked the pups that is their standard Forth pose in front of the banner on our house and I just love the colors behind them 🙂