Blue

Its been a blue kind of day… mood and weather wise… rain, rain, and clouds. The rain stopped briefly at times off and on all day. This little butterfly was a visitor of ours and its lovely blue wings matched my mood and also provided a momentary mood lift.Blu butterflyWhat a pretty color blue πŸ™‚ It isΒ a metallic blue that seems to shine. Blu butterfly 3She made sure to show off both her good sides…Blu butterfly 4Each time she turned she stayed still enough for me to snap a picture…Blu butterfly2How sweet was she to stay around so long and provide me some beauty on a rainy day πŸ™‚

1. Mags Corner
    Aug 03, 2013 @ 20:27:00

Great pictures. Happy to hear the beautiful butterfly came and stayed around awhile to bring you some beauty and fun capturing those great shots. Hugs

2. Teresa
    Aug 03, 2013 @ 20:47:25

I love these butterflies! I have no idea what kind they are other than beautiful.

3. Jennifer
    Aug 04, 2013 @ 01:07:15

Be-loo-tiful πŸ™‚

Aug 04, 2013 @ 09:41:14

rain! we had a cloudy day yesterday and this morning is cloudy too (I think it will rain soon) glad you had this beauty visit you πŸ™‚ I love butterflies, they are so beautiful and delicate too! nice pictures πŸ™‚ hope you are having a great Sunday as well!

5. Anne
    Aug 04, 2013 @ 22:36:19

We have had lots of rain and clouds over the past week as well. I hope that the sun came out for you today πŸ™‚

Anne

Aug 05, 2013 @ 20:38:21

The rain is supposed to stop for a day then come again for the rest of the week off and on. I will enjoy the sunshine on Monday πŸ™‚ Hope you get some sun also to dry things up little and give the animals a break πŸ™‚

6. Ken or Dad
    Aug 05, 2013 @ 20:26:46

Send the butterfly down to Vero because I have been rather blue lately.
    DAD

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w