Sun to Snow

Just a few days ago the leaves on the trees were beautiful, the sun was out, and the weather cool but not too cold. Our trees in the front yard gave off a gorgeous color…Fall Trees

Monday it was cold, but hubby was still able to get out and work on the tractors and start a fire…Lorne tractor

Today however on the day before Thanksgiving it looks like this…Ground Snow

The snow has come very early this year and makes me think we may get a lot of snow this winter…Tree snow

Chase had to go check it out…

Chse sno

I just hope my mom and step-father get here safe tonight. I don’t remember snow before Thanksgiving around here is a very long time. Is kind of nice though to get some snow if it is going to be so cold 😉

1. Carole
    Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:06:59

Have a wonderful thanksgiving weekend!

2. Jennwith2ns
    Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:30:54

We had blizzards on Hallowe’en last year and the year before, so the snow seems late to us–just a few flurries!

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. I love your porch swing.

3. Mags Corner
    Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:31:20

Pretty pictures. Hope your family made it in okay and you all have a very nice Thanksgiving. Hugs!

4. southfortyamanda
    Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:49:18

same old weather junk here…beautiful last week, snowed Monday that gave us slush yesterday, and it’s all frozen up today. But at least we have family! Happy Thanksgiving

Nov 27, 2013 @ 18:35:15

You must be in a different part of the country. I know my Grandmother is in the mid-west and she has snow frequently before Thanksgiving. Here in VA it is unusual 🙂 I am so happy you have your family around and Happy Thanksgiving 🙂

5. daddystractor
    Nov 27, 2013 @ 19:48:13

No snow here, but super cold temps for this time of year! Feeling very sorry for my poor livestock who’ve had to adjust so quickly!!

6. marystreasurechest
    Nov 28, 2013 @ 01:55:22

Glad to see Chase has his warm coat on.
    Happy Thanks Giving day
    mary

Nov 28, 2013 @ 12:52:09

we had snow here Tuesday evening too, I was a bit surprised but glad we did! love your pictures and wish you a happy Thanksgiving 🙂

8. sagescenery
    Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:26:29

Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!! It got a bit cool last night for us here in FL…but thank God our days of shoveling snow in NJ are over! But please continue to post snow photos…I still love to look at it! Ha!