Happy Greatful Day…

From our family to yours we wish you… Bax and Chase

Happy Thanksgiving! We wish you a blessed and happy holiday season 🙂

1. piratesophia
    Nov 28, 2013 @ 19:20:27

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys as well.

2. Judy @ GrandparentsPlus2
    Nov 28, 2013 @ 19:26:00

Lovely photo – make a good Christmas card. Happy Holidays!

3. Texas, a cat in... Austin
    Nov 28, 2013 @ 23:04:13

Happy Thanksgiving!

4. sagescenery
    Nov 29, 2013 @ 00:09:01

Hope you had a blessed day…we all have lots to be thankful for!! Love the puppy portrait…wish they could teach our Crazy Siberian how to sit still, and pose for a picture!! Ha!

Nov 29, 2013 @ 19:32:01

It took a lot that day to get them to sit still they were excited to be outside and playing after some rainy and windy days 🙂 We had a very nice Thanksgiving 🙂 Hope you did as well 🙂

• sagescenery
        Nov 29, 2013 @ 22:20:46

One year we decided to have our first Siberian in a portrait with my son, who was 4 at the time! If we look closely, we can still see the lime green tic tacs on the white background…that we kept throwing at her to try to get her to look at the photographer!!

The portrait we have is great…and it’s the one split second that the dog was still the whole time…Our son was great…he has always loved having his photos taken…but I give the photographer a lot of credit for hanging in there with our crazy dog!!

You did a great job with your two!!

Nov 29, 2013 @ 22:24:01

Oh goodness that is a great story… it made me chuckle 🙂 I can relate sometime with my boys they need treats as motivation and someone standing behind me making faces. I can just picture a little boy sitting with a dog and you throwing tic tacs at them 😉

• sagescenery
        Nov 30, 2013 @ 00:08:50

It is comical now..but then…NO! Like the time we took this Crazy Siberian we have now…when she was puppy…to the Puppy Beach…what a hoot…my husband and I were covered from head to toe in sand…and needless to say, we have not taken her back since!!

We do love our pets, though, don’t we!!! Amen! God Bless!

Dec 01, 2013 @ 18:02:30

I can see how it wouldn’t have been funny then, but glad it is now.
        Despite it all we love our pups 😉

• sagescenery
        Dec 02, 2013 @ 06:07:59

So true! Love, love, love!!

Dec 07, 2013 @ 17:26:04

5. Mags Corner
    Nov 29, 2013 @ 01:08:51

Thank you, and we hope you have had a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs and nose kisses