Happy 2014!

A new year for new things…

Chase run

Our family is wishing you and yours a Happy and Blessed 2014…Baxter Bow

Do you make New Years resolutions? Hope your 2014 brings you many good things 🙂

1. rumpydog
    Jan 01, 2014 @ 09:53:42

Happy new year!!!!!

2. countrygirllifeonthefarm
    Jan 01, 2014 @ 10:04:21

New Years Resolutions and Bucket List are on my to-do list today along with so many other things to do before I head back to work tomorrow.

3. doublebhomestead
    Jan 01, 2014 @ 10:04:27

My one resolution is to not make any resolutions because I always fail. HA!

4. Judy @ GrandparentsPlus2
    Jan 01, 2014 @ 12:02:31

Happy New Year to you and yours! I don’t make a lot of resolutions but one I’m going to do this year is stop talking when someone continues to swipe their smart phone but I don’t think they’ll notice as long as their internet connection continues to work. 🙂

5. Anne
    Jan 01, 2014 @ 20:10:04

You all have quite a bit of snow! We received a little bit today, but the girls were disappointed that it wasn’t enough to really play in. It looks like your puppies are thoroughly enjoying it.

I have not put together a list of resolutions yet, but I have been putting a lot of thought into prioritizing my life. Loosing my dad this fall really changed my perspective.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year–
    Anne

Jan 02, 2014 @ 16:45:41

I’ll send the girls some of our snow… we have more today and already another couple of inches 😉 The pups especially Chase loves the snow 🙂

I am sorry again about your father and grandfather this year. I understand. Hubbys Uncle who we are close to died last night. We will miss him 😦

I look forward to seeing all you accomplish this year 🙂

Blessings in 2014 🙂

• Anne
        Jan 02, 2014 @ 20:15:49

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard to say goodbye. The memories are a comfort, but are also bittersweet because you know that they will not be there to share any more moments of joy.

The girls would love for you to send snow, but I would rather that you keep it. I can do without the extra chores! My cowboy is sick right now so we are running one man short at the feed yard which always makes life interesting…

Take care,
        Anne

Jan 03, 2014 @ 15:07:02

I know you understand and I appreciate that 🙂
        I won’t send any snow, as long as the girls know I tried 😉
        I hope your cowboy is better soon and back out to helping ya 🙂

6. Texas, a cat in... Austin
    Jan 02, 2014 @ 13:01:03

Happy New Year!
    Purrs

Jan 02, 2014 @ 16:32:38

Gorgeous pictures; gorgeous pups! 😉 I always love looking at how gorgeous they are 🙂 Wish you a beautiful and happy New Year to you too! 🙂

8. GullringstorpGoatGal
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 08:33:08

Hej from Sweden! You have snow also! Fun isn’t it ? Thanks for stopping by and liking several of my recent posts! Welcome back anytime Seasonsgirl !