The USA celebrates Thanksgiving today… a day that originated when the pilgrims’ and the Indians put aside their differences to celebrate together and focus on the things they shared. Today I challenge us to focus on the positive, the good, and the things we have in common and to be grateful to celebrate those things.
Today I am thankful for many things and am choosing to keep my focus and the focus on my life with what God has given me and how I can serve others, starting with my family 🙂
Today I am grateful for:
- My salvation in Christ- without it I would be a lost soul
- My husband- the person I rely on and love to be with
- My dogs and kitty- my sanity in a crazy world who always love me and are good for a smile
- My church- where I grown and learn and can be around like souls
- My family- esp. my mom and step-dad who are always willing to help
- My chickens- you can’t beat fresh eggs and their funny antics
- My home- its a safe and warm place to be and I always can’t wait to be home
- My garden- I love to grow my own food, can it, and freeze it
- My job- I don’t like all of it but at least I have the ability to have one
- Music- if you choose right it can feed your soul, calm you spirit, and change your perspective
I could go on and on, but I must get back to family and Thanksgiving in my home 🙂 Hope your having a blessed day!
Happy Thanksgiving! Sending smiles from Nebraska 😊
Thanks Anne. . Happy Thanksgiving!