Visitor

Not much to say this week… so here is a photo of a Cardinal that visits our bird feeders frequently 🙂 Cardinal

My Grandmas favorite bird 🙂 Hope your week is going well.

1. Jennifer
    Jan 09, 2013 @ 21:16:32

That is indeed a beautiful bird.

2. Judy
    Jan 09, 2013 @ 21:21:35

Beautiful Cardinal. When we lived in the Midwest, we saw them all the time. Here in New England, we don’t see too many. Thanks for sharing.

3. opienc
    Jan 09, 2013 @ 22:45:33

cardinals are very pretty and their distinctive chirp makes them easy to spot.

Jan 09, 2013 @ 23:13:09

So beautiful 🙂

5. Correna
    Jan 09, 2013 @ 23:55:39

What a beautiful shot. Your grandma has great taste in birds, they are my second favorite bird to see. The first is those little black capped chickadees, they just make me happy! Have a great week.

Jan 10, 2013 @ 22:10:58

What an interesting sounding bird… don’t know if we get black capped chickadees here. I will have to look them up 🙂 Glad you enjoyed the shot 🙂

• Correna
        Jan 10, 2013 @ 22:27:07

Hi, I posted a picture on my blog for you of a black capped chickadee. They are little birds and sing a lot. They say if you get lost in the woods, they can sense it and if you follow them, they will lead you out. I’ve never been lost in the woods, but I know different hunters that tell me it is true!

Jan 10, 2013 @ 22:30:56

Oh I see what you mean. I think we have something similer here I will have t keep an eye out. They are cute little birds I can see why you like them 🙂

6. Snapshooter
    Jan 10, 2013 @ 02:16:11

He’s just so full of himself, isn’t he? 🙂

7. magsx2
    Jan 10, 2013 @ 06:34:45

Hi,
    What a lovely visitor to have, a gorgeous bird.

8. little poppits
    Jan 10, 2013 @ 07:53:23

what a gorgeous bird! wish we had them over here. x

9. P. C. Zick
    Jan 10, 2013 @ 09:18:38

Great photo. The cardinal was my mother’s favorite, too. It holds a special place in my heart. Thanks for post.

10. lodgehousebandbsomerset
    Jan 10, 2013 @ 09:20:59

We don’t get them in the UK. what a fabulously coloured bird

11. Chancy and Mumsy (Mag)
    Jan 10, 2013 @ 15:07:15

We love those beautiful cardinals…thanks for sharing yours with us. Hugs