Soft Breeze

Today was a productive day despite my migraine. We got a lot done that I will post about later this week 🙂 Wow it was a busy day… but a beautiful one. It got up into the 70* and at times was a little warm… but I didn’t mind it was a nice change from the cold and windy weather. The wind today was a welcomed breeze that floated by you and made you smile. Tonight I sat out back and just watched… the sky, the breeze moving the trees, the dogs exploring the evening…. it was what I have been waiting for all winter 🙂 Hope you had as beautiful day as I did despite any challenges you may have faced 🙂hay n wall

1. michelleatplay
    Apr 08, 2013 @ 21:40:01

Thanks for bringing us along. It was enchanting.

2. daddystractor
    Apr 09, 2013 @ 11:50:24

Sunshine! I look forward to the same things all winter. Spring seems slow in coming this year, but maybe we’ll treasure it all the more!

Apr 09, 2013 @ 20:53:47

It is slow in coming it felt like we went from winter to summer, but these nice evenings feel just like spring 🙂 I agree we will treasure it all the more 🙂

3. thechickroost
    Apr 09, 2013 @ 15:16:20

The weather here has finally warmed as well:) I feel like we have been working overtime catching up on outside work with all of this beautiful weather!

Apr 09, 2013 @ 20:52:18

Oh I am so glad to hear so many people are getting nice weather. I hear we are getting some rain this weekend and possible storms next week… with this sudden increase in rain no wonder, but I hate storms. I am glad you have been able to catch up on outside chores and hope you can get more done and the weather holds out for you 🙂

Apr 09, 2013 @ 16:11:27

glad you had a lot done and you had a good time but sorry you had another migraine! I missed reading my e-mails yesterday because I had a migraine all day and night yesterday too! Hope you are much better today!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w