Looking for a health frozen dog treat for your favorite pup to have on a hot day? Look no further. Plus this recipe is versatile as far as ingredients and what you freeze them in.
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- Smash banana
- Mix in yogurt and peanut butter
- Spoon into flexible molds or ice cube tray
- Freeze for at least 2 hours
- Pop them out and store in freezer bag
- Give to dog when it’s treat time. Enjoy!
I used the following mold so I could easily pop them out…
You can change up the ingredients to match your puppies favorite flavors. I was thinking of adding blueberries, or mixing up another safe nut butter, or other unsweetened yogurt. I think you just need to make sure you get a banana in there to bind it all.
What flavor charges would you do? Have fun and enjoy!