Friendly Weekend

It is the weekend again. It was a mostly productive week and we got many things completed we needed to.Β The new roosts for the chickens are in, the front porch is done, the yard is mowed/trimmed…Yellow flower We are having some friends over for a cookout tomorrow and are looking forward to it πŸ™‚ They are friends we have had for about 8 or so years. We are planning a nice spread, including our lovely ladies eggs for deviled eggs πŸ™‚ I am sure the dogs will love it as they love visitors they know πŸ™‚ I will keep it short and sweet and just say… Have a blessed and happy weekend πŸ™‚

Jun 28, 2013 @ 21:03:47

nice weekend plans you have there! πŸ™‚ I hope you will have a great time with your friends! enjoy your weekend! πŸ™‚

2. Anne
    Jun 28, 2013 @ 21:59:57

My favorite little cowgirl/chef and I are taking our yearly summer trip to the Nebraska sandhills with our horses this weekend. It is a very special time that Megan and I have together and she always gets so excited for it! I don’t know which she is more excited about–taking her beloved horse out for a few days or having her Mama all to herself πŸ™‚

Have fun with your friends and enjoy your weekend!
    Anne

Jul 01, 2013 @ 18:06:11

It sounds like a wonderful weekend and a wonderful time as mother and daughter πŸ™‚ I wish you beautiful weather, a wonderful ride, and the best memories πŸ™‚

• Anne
        Jul 02, 2013 @ 19:00:54

We had a wonderful trip. It was really wonderful to get away for a few days and find some “peace” in the beautiful sandhills.

I hope to blog about it so stay tuned for some pictures!

I hope that your week is going well πŸ™‚
        Anne

Jul 04, 2013 @ 10:32:51

That sounds amazing… I am so happy for you πŸ™‚
        I look forward to your posts and photos about it πŸ™‚

3. Judy @ GrandparentsPlus2
    Jun 29, 2013 @ 06:49:12

Sounds like you’ve been busy, busy. But, it is always satisfying to get things off your to-do-list. Enjoy your friends and the weekend.