Family Focus… White Christmas

Yesterday was WINDY… so much so we have had to take down some of our Christmas decorations outside and our table on the back porch almost flew off. The chickens are not allowed out as it would appear they may blow off. That put a little damper on yesterday as last night we had surprised my Grandmother and took her my mom and step-father to see White Christmas at the Kennedy Center.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA It was also a little more difficult as Friday my Grandmother fell out in front of the house and fractured her pelvis and sprained her shoulder so we were in the hospital most of the day. She is doing okay despite the injuries and using a walker to get around.  We have been planning this show for a long time so we just made the best of it 🙂 When things seem to get in the way… we just changed our plans to make the best of it. Things often don’t go as planed when more then two people are involved (or even just two), but when you focus on the family aspect. you can figure out how to make it work so the overall goal is obtained.

This weeks topic is LOVE 🙂

1. newsferret
    Dec 23, 2012 @ 14:48:54

Oh when tings go wrong it happens. All my my best wishes and strength to all.

2. Jennifer
    Dec 23, 2012 @ 15:34:19

I ope your grandma feels better soon, have a wonderful Christmas. Xo

3. Gullringstorpgoatgal
    Dec 24, 2012 @ 03:32:37

Hej from Sweden!
    Well you too will have a White Christmas!
    So sorry about your grandmother, I hope she
    will make a fast recovery.
    I was away in Paris for one week and we had a bit of rain that I thought would wash all our snow away. Then it started to snow and last night it snowed all night ! It’s still snowing this morning; my husband using his tractor to move the great amounts of snow! All I can say is Wow we will have a White Christmas!

I wish you and your family a wonderful Holiday !

Dec 25, 2012 @ 19:54:53

Your wish came true we had snow starting Christmas Eve and ended in the night. I hope you had fun in Paris I can not wai to hear about it. Grandma is mending some and we are hopefull for a full recovery. Your snow sounds great 🙂 Merry White Christmas 🙂

4. christinelaennec
    Dec 24, 2012 @ 17:01:50

Good for you for making the best of a bad situation. I hope your grandmother heals up soon. And that you can all enjoy a lovely time this Christmas.

5. now at home mom at home mom
    Dec 24, 2012 @ 17:20:41

it’s very true; things often don’t go as planed but glad you make the best of it and I hope your Grandmother will be better soon! 🙂 Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 🙂